Friday, January 30, 2015

Abstracted Palm Tree Flower 2 Original Painting

Abstracted Palm Tree Flower 2, 5.5 x 5.5 inches, acrylics on wood, 2015, $85

























IT IS THE LAST DAY OF THE 30 PAINTING IN 30 DAYS CHALLENGE!

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

You will be hearing and seeing a bit less of me, going forward in 2015, lol.

I will keep painting up a lot in my lovely wonderful art studio...just sharing new art more slowly.

If I get a chance later to make the last challenge, a photo collage of all 30 pieces, then I will post it tomorrow. If not, then expect to see that wrap up next week. Friends are priority this week...and it's been difficult to finish the challenge. 

THANK YOU for sharing this journey with me! 

1 comment:

Rolina said...

I have really enjoyed seeing your work - Well done on completing the 30 in 30 challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...