Thursday, January 29, 2015

Looking Up Palm Trees - Keeping it Simple!

Looking Up Palm Trees, ~3 x 2 inches,
acrylics on wood, 2015






























Tomorrow is the LAST day of this round of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge by Leslie Saeta!

I kept it simple today: Looking Up Palm Trees is about 3 by 2 inches. Andy cut some pieces of leftover project wood for me to use as canvas last weekend. This one had a beautiful knot and splits in the wood. Using "leftover" paint, I quickly rendered this tiny design. 

Priorities this week are to enjoy our friends: Marty from Georgia, USA and Jeff from Illinois. One leaves (sad) and the other arrives (LOL). Plus, since I have to go to jury duty (YIKES I hope I won't be chosen!), the evening after will be a treat to spend with mi Mama before going home. 

Although I'd rather be in the studio most times, this week it's ok that I have perhaps 90 minutes.

Enough to finish out the challenge. YAY!

If you are doing any challenge this month, what is it? Do you feel you made it? 

Smiles,
Angeline Marie 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...