Saturday, January 3, 2015

Angry Green Monster

Angry Green Monster, 8 x 8 inches, mixed media on canvas board
Mi Tia the other day asked me what was new in my art studio. 

Tia is not thrilled with my new series of dragons. Some of you might not like dragons and sea monsters...that is ok. 

I still adore painting and designing palm trees. Dragons will continue to show up just because they give me a fun challenge. There are as many dragons as there are palm tree designs, lol. 

I call this piece Angry Green Monster. He began as a collage of torn paper and ended with layered paint. You could also call him Sad. Sometimes, he strikes more as down and fighting to feel better...maybe because I know how that feels.

Hope he makes you grin!

Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...