Friday, January 2, 2015

High Key Palm Trees

High Key Palm Trees, 8 x 8 inches, mixed media on canvas board, $100
If you are familiar with my art work, then you know I love using textures in my art work. 

I will have to share my studio space here, soon. It has drastically changed in the last year. 2014 was very much a "organizing" year. Using my new art techniques books held in my new-to-me library shelves, layers of paint, an aluminum sheet, and stencils made this piece come to life. 

Most of the colors are very light and bright, making this a "high key" painting. When making this piece, as I do many others, I have since 2008 the voice of Julie T. Chapman whispering in my ear: PUSH YOUR VALUES, Angeline. Julie, I am trying. 

Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...