Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Fun Flower Study Makes Small Original Painting

Study of Dahlia? Flower, 4 x 6 inches, acrylics on paper, $28





















Lately, my thoughts are scattered, fractured, jumpy. Even techno music isn't helping me! 

I want to be in my art studio, but I don't really want to work on anything "major." 

The solution? A bunch of fake silky lovely fun flowers purchased at IKEA. 

Remember, Simon cat loves to eat plants, and I have allergies, so fake flowers are perfect!  

Is this a dahlia? The tags on all of the flowers read the same, even the sunflower, LOL.  

A couple of studies a day, polish the next night...and on some "extra paint" backgrounds these are proving to be the antidote for my fracturing, scattered, distracted mind. 

Love it? Please let me know what kind of flower this is. I'll marker up the tag on it so I will always remember. 

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website

Smiles,
Angeline Marie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...