Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Blue Palm Tree with Green Sun Day Abstract Painting

Blue Palm Tree with Green Sun Day Abstract, 8 x 8 inches, acrylics on
canvasboard ©2015 Angeline Marie
I decided to make a mini-series of paintings within my palm tree paintings. I love the geometric shapes and movement but stillness of Gray Sun Day Abstract Palm Tree. While flying to see Karson and Reagan, my sketchbook filled with a dozen ideas for new paintings. This is one of four that are in queue waiting for paint. 

My sketchbook is always with me...and if not there is pen and paper. Scraps of paper are glued into my sketchbooks with ideas for paintings and designs. Sometimes those ideas make it to canvas...other times they wait...other times they never make it. 

Whenever you see me, go ahead and ask about my sketchbook. What I don't want anyone to read is encrypted, covered, and scribbled. The only one who really sees my sketchbooks is Andy. Andy admitted to me that sometimes he'll pick up my current book and thumb through it. He is allowed...! 

Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...