Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Cherries in Blue Glass Oil Painting

Cherries in Blue Glass, 6 x 6 inches, oils on canvas paper ©2015 Angeline Marie

Luscious red cherries sit in a shadowy blue glass. 

These cherries are rendered in my favorite deep red colors. 

This painting was done with a palette knife. It is proving to be a lot of fun setting up still lives and painting them in oil paints. I have a growing collection of objects in my studio for paintings. For things that eventually ripen too much, well, I have some superb fakes as well as photographs to use.  

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website

Smiles,
Angeline Marie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...