Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Day 2 of 30: Royo Abstract Palm Tree Painting

Royo Abstract Palm Tree, 8 x 8 inches, acrylics on canvas panel, 2015, $100
This isn't my favorite palm tree abstract painting...but I cannot bring it upon myself to paint over it.

Something is goofy yet compelling....

Have you ever looked up at a palm tree and swore you could count individual leaves? How the wind spreads them apart and you see just a few leaves? I was thinking of a windblown day like the recent ones we've had because of the "remnants of Hurricane Erika." 

We had a few days of rainy (not soggy) weather...and as I write this, WH (Wonderful Husband) and I just left our pool and sunshine. We are very grateful to skip cleaning our yard after a storm! 

What are you doing this wonderful September 2nd? 


Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of
/>

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...