Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Day 1 of 30: Sunflower Lost on Echos Small Original Painting

Sunflower Lost on Echos,  5 x 3 inches,
acrylics on paper, 2015
There are so many things that get in the way of what you really, really, really want to do, eh? 

Things like
- what HAS to be done
- chores
- running errands
]
\\\\\]== (Simon cat just walked on my keyboard!)
- cats or dogs insisting on playing or loving or walking...
- just be with loved ones...
- health.

Health got to me this year. I could not breathe. So I kept it simple: paint sunflowers. This is one of the sunflowers I liked. 

Here comes Simon, again...to walk across my keyboard and insist on a loving rub down, so I best leave you for another day of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days.... 


Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

1 comment:

Katie Jeanne said...

So pretty! I really like your style of painting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...