Saturday, September 19, 2015

Small Orange Boat Original Acrylic Painting

Small Orange Boat, 6 x 6 inches, acrylics on canvas panel©2015 Angeline Marie
This is the first palette knife painting I did at home...but using acrylic paint.

This piece is rough with texture because acrylic paint dries quickly, especially with a ceiling fan on, LOL. I get cold in anything lower than 75F, but sometimes that gets a little warm when singing and dancing while painting!

I still love how this little piece finished. Oh, yes, I will do more totally acrylic painting with palette knife techniques!!! It was a challenge but it kept me from thinking too hard! 

Ever try something at home that you learned else where and have it turn out great? 

Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...