Friday, September 18, 2015

Apple Types Original Oil Painting

Apple Types, 6 x 6 inches, oil paint on canvasboard, ©2015 Angeline Marie
If you receive my newsletter email, you would already know it's all Leslie Saeta's fault. 

It's because of taking her workshop this past June for palette knife painting that I have fallen in love with still lives (arranged objects) and other things. It's also her fault that I have truly used up a couple of tubes of OIL PAINT. 

See, the oil paints she uses are water mixable. That means that there is WAY LESS toxicity...and faster drying times...and yet the paint is slick, smooth, and moves. Very different than acrylics. Acrylics will remain my first love...but oh these oil paints! It's all Leslie's fault. 

When I wonder what to paint, I'm going to palette knife techniques and oil paints. You'll see what I mean next week. 

Oh! Last week is the LAST full week of 30 Paintings in 30 Days!!!! YIPPPEEE!!! LOL 

What are you looking forward to on October 1st? Anything at all? LOL 

Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...