Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Latest Sketches...but by Request Only

It's been a while since I have posted some of the work art done recently. I do have at least one finished painting to share. Then, I start to think of most of what I have done lately.

Lately, I want to draw figures. We have an incredible model at Ismael's studio. She knows how to hold a pose, has a beautiful and exotic face, and she's quite attractive body-wise. She's fun to draw, especially when Ismael directs. The poses are of her leaning back with her legs crossed, her standing with one foot on a short stool, etc. There is little "gross" or "disagreeable" about the poses.

I would love to post them at work and on my website, but the drawings are nudes. Sadly, no matter how tasteful, the drawings might get the attention they do not deserve, so I won't post most of them.

Like I've said, I like my job because it keeps me in paint. With that said, look out for a few pictures (no, they are safe for viewing, or at least what I will post) or drop me an email if you would like to see a sample.

Hasta luego!
Angeline-Marie
www.angelinemarie.net
ammtz2008@gmail.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...