Monday, January 21, 2013

Expiring Painting Series No. 1

My studio recently gave up some very useful canvases, but all of them have a finished painting already.

This is the first painting in 2013 that expires. It is 8 by 10 inches, acrylics on canvas, circa 2004 or 2005, by me.

The expiration date for this painting is Saturday, February 5th, 2013. To purchase, click here or on the button.

If you like it, it is for sale at the shipping included price of $40. Again, the painting expires February 5th, when I reclaim the canvas for other projects.

$40 is a steal for an original painting.

You can buy it here or let the painting expire.

Expiring paintings at minimum help by the reclaiming of art supplies. This helps make space for new art and projects. There are enough reminders of my art growth in my studio and out in the world that these won't be missed, by me, any way.

If it stays...then I get to re-use the canvas. Believe me, I've already been tempted to use it. ;)




Pumpkins, acrylics on canvas, 8x10 inches.
Smiles!
Angeline Marie
Angeline Marie Fine Art


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...