Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 13 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

November Colors Palm Tree, 6 x 6 inches, mixed media on paper, $28

This is a stencil? A print? Not sure how to describe this, other than it fits my Absence of Green palm tree series.


This month, this challenge is supposed to be about New Foundland. Other than the thought that I had while riding behind my husband on his motorcycle, consider this still meeting the intent of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days... just because it was done this month, LOL.

The ocean is spectacular in New Foundland. It is stunning with its steel blues, colorful rocky shores, periwinkles, and fascinating trees. The ocean seemed sad to me...no beach umbrellas, no sandy towels, no palm trees. 

If I ever visit New Foundland again, the beach chair in a truck shall go with me so I can paint by their seaside. I do agree that the water is too cold for swimming...and I did miss the palm trees while enjoying what my husband Andy and I began calling Newfie Trees

 Smiles, 
Angeline Marie of

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...