Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 14 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

Gros Morne's Western Brook Pond #1, 3x5 inches,
mixed media on paper, $28

A small study for today, just to enter the weekend. Andy, my husband, was dreaming for months of seeing Park Canada's Gros Morne. 


Like all that want to visit the Western Brook Pond in Gros Morne Park Canada, New Foundland, we walked for over a mile and half. 

We then boarded a boat with about 50 other people. Cameras competed and were splashed. People jostled. Me? I began joining all the ooos and ahhhs, took a few snapshots, and drew and colored in my sketchbook. I decided Andy and Tim could take the photos for me. 

Today, after a long tiring week, have only this little "study" to show. I promise that tomorrow I WILL GET INTO MY STUDIO. Right now, our Florida weather is still hot and the pool is calling.

Anything calling out to you on this day? 

To artists in Colorado: wishing you safety and love. 

Smiles, 
Angeline Marie of

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...