Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 15 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days


More NewFi Flowers, 5 x 3 inches,
acrylics on paper, $28
This one was hard. Thought of painting over it and doing something else.

This is not my favorite. I kept adding paint, colors, values...and quit tonight. 

I don't have to love everything painting or drawing or design I make. I am allowed to hate it. 

There are other paintings on my easel that make me happier....I return to those paintings.

Every happily quit a self-given project? Why? 

Smiles, 
Angeline Marie of

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...