Monday, September 16, 2013

Ever Pick Up Rocks?

We picked up some wonderfully beautiful shells and rocks while visiting St. Anthony's, New Foundland (Newfie), Canada this summer. 

There were a couple of larger candy tins in my stash of boxes. They are the perfect size to hold the rocks, the periwinkle shells, and the strange petrified sea foam rock we collected. 

Once am done decorating my box, I will  be instantly back in New Foundland...just a short day dream trip just by opening it!  

If you collect small treasures while you travel strange-to-you lands, where do you keep them when you get home?

Want to see how these boxes turned out? The inside cover paintings/ mixed media design were my Day 1, 1st of 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge. Hop over to see!


If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website. 

Angeline Marie of
on Facebook, too.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...