Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 with a Audacious Bang

First, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! 2014 Welcome Soon! 

Ever feel nuts? Crazy? Loca or Loco? Loco for cocoa?

November and December were a rush of fun family visits and very little painting and creativity time. So...borrowing the word audacious from Lisa Sonora Beam and needing some of it in my life, here is quick list of what January looks like for que locura me!!!!

I am not not going to share my goals (yawn) or my new year's resolutions (more YAWN)...am just going to share in what I am participating in January, 2014, in my 40th year of life. Maybe you will decide to join me for one or two or three?

So, here's what I will be doing besides the usual:

Root: A 30 Day Journal Project | Lisa Sonora Beam: this is free. Lisa is sending 30 art journal (sketchbook) prompts to jog your creativity...as if getting her emails were insufficient inspiration.

N*Studio » Creative JumpStart 2014: I was super über fortunate to have stumbled into this event last year. For a mere $20, you get hours of videos and artful ideas that will keep you awake at night for want to try them all. I am ready for my daily art video inspiration fix....

Slices of Life by Leslie Saeta: Get Ready for the January 2014 "30 Paintings in 30 Days" Challenge!: Oh, boy. Yep. I did this in September with the theme of Husband Andy and I's recent trip to New Foundland, Canada via motorcycle. Main theme this time is just have fun...and palm trees of course. Stay tuned to my blog and website.

FitnessBlender.com: Life has forcefully handed me a new seemingly permanent size for jeans. Outside of getting sick for a couple of months in 2013, I've worked out at least three times a week since hitting an emotional rock bottom in 1997. This wife and husband team give free! challenging workout videos of all time lengths. The link sends you to their new program that starts on the 1st...and I want to try it. Am ok with the new jeans size as long as it's the permanent allergy meds are the culprit...because it can't be age, right? 

52 Paintings in 52 Weeks: This one is my idea. Am going to try to start/finish an full size (8 x 8 inches or larger) painting every week. After January, am sure there will be plenty of ideas jotted into my newly organized sketchbooks for me to create! 

GroveHouse Artists Affair En Plein Air at the Deering Estate, weekend of January 11th, 2014. Been a long time since I've had no conflicting event during a GroveHouse Artist event. Am looking forward to painting with other artists!

What does YOUR January look like????

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, 
Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website. 

Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...