Thursday, January 23, 2014

Dance Like Happy Day 23 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days


Dance Like You're Happy, $28,
4 x 6 inches without border,
mixed media on paper, 2014 Angeline Marie
Remember those dolls I mentioned on Day 18, Corralled Dolls? This mixed media design is inspired by the same dolls. 

I grew up loving stuffed animals and hating most fashion dolls. It was quickly boring to dress up the antithesis of me: blonde with blue eyes and impossibly skinny. Give me stuffed animals and puppets and FOOD! As a grown up (yeah, right), I like the fashion dolls because they inspire different designs and whimsies like this fuschia hot pink lipped beauty with hidden eyes. 

What do you do to make yourself happy? Were you a puppet and stuffed animal kind of child or a fashion doll kind of child? 

Like? Please share the blogpost...or Facebook...or leave a comment...or buy it for $28 that includes shipping and handling. 

for the $28...or please contact me.
If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

This just in from the seeing art newsline: my art will be featured again at the City of Homestead, Florida venue! May 1 - June 30, 2014! Stop by on the way to the Keys or Miami!

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website

Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...