Saturday, January 25, 2014

Days 24 and 25 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

For Spacing Exposure, ~3x8 inches, mixed media on plywood,
$28, ©2014 Angeline Marie, Day 25
April Colors - Palm Trees, 8x8 inches, mixed media on canvas board,
$100 ©2014 Angeline Marie, Day 24
The first painting in this blog post is truly a drawing using mixed media. Husband Andy and I spent the day putting up the ceiling inside of his shed. Talk about a full body workout!!! In a few minutes here and there, I sketched out his work table full of tools. This is just a slice of that table. He many items impressively placed rather neatly on his tool work table. Tools I know how to use and some I have no name or clue. The table used to be in my studio, which explains the green tinge on the table of the design. The words were already on the wood, hence the title, LOL. 

The second painting you will see again if you receive my email newsletters (these blog posts, lol). It is my featured painting for April. April colors are white, black, and yellow and its gem is the diamond. I wasn't sure how this was going to turn out...but really quite like it. Back story to this one is that the calendar pages this year will each feature the colors belonging to the month. June is proving to be the most challenging so far (greens, go figure). 

Like? Please share the blogpost...or Facebook...or leave a comment...or buy it for $28 that includes shipping and handling. 

for the $28 For Spacing Exposure...or please contact me for April Colors if it's not already on my website.
If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website

Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...