Thursday, March 13, 2014

Reds Cubist Style Palm Trees Painting



Reds Cubist Palm Trees, 14 x 11 inches, mixed media
on canvas panel, ©2014 Angeline Marie $200
My last blog post about this painting was showing it in progress. Since it is now finished...lol...it is again being shared.

This week I remain on day shift at my day job. The podcast Artists Helping Artists had another excellent radio show recently, entitled Artists with Day Jobs: Working Full Time and Having an Art Career. YEP! That's me! I totally identify!!!!! If you're curious about that topic and why I identify so much, hop over and listen. The show is well crafted to make you feel like you are listening to friends in the middle of your own home. I invite myself over to the show all the time, lol. 

Speaking of working full time...my schedule is going to shift to peaks. For the next five weeks my job is taking most of my time, however, I WILL

1. continue to paint daily, even if for 15 minutes or to set up my next project, etc. 
2. work out minimum of 30 minutes daily
3. enjoy every Saturday off shared with my wonderful Husband Andy by allowing myself to skip #1 and #2. 

In the meantime, did you remember that I have a 52 Paintings in 52 Weeks Challenge going on? Yeah, I forgot, too...except to keep track of how many completed paintings I have. So...next post will be a recap of all my 2014 paintings. 

If you like Reds Cubist Palm Trees, it is available on my website for $200. 

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

Coming to the Homestead Community Center, my exhibit of Absence of Green will begin on May 1st, 2014. Hope to see you there! 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website

Smiles,
Angeline-Marie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...