Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kim Bernard's the Next Level Encaustic Workshop Part 2


As mentioned in an earlier blog post, these are the photos from the second day of Kim Bernard's workshop. The content belongs to artist Kim Bernard. The photos belong to my library for use as memory joggers and reference.
Kim showing a technique.
Thankfully, masking tape is cheap!

Kim explaining the use of tools.


Special thanks to Mama and Andy, who always encourage and cheer me!

Smiles, 
Angeline Marie of 



Links related to this post:
Kim Bernard's the Next Level Workshop at the Studios of Key West

Angeline's Art 

More of Kim's demos.

My attempt at a technique. This one needs a lot of work...but lots of fun!

This is me, using multiple techniques that now I understand!

Encaustic Workshop Adventure in Key West  

Encaustic Video

1 comment:

Jason L. Eldridge said...

Wow... That looks really complex. I think I will stay with shutter speeds and f-stops.

But, I can't wait to see your new techniques put to work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...